“Damned if you do, damned if you don’t” leads to insanity.
Gambling has grown more addictive through design, destroying people under the mantra of “free choice.”
Reducing identity leads to violence through “us v them” or “I-it” instead of “I-thou”. To relate fully to others requires self-surrender.
Your left brain is a liar and coward. Give your body and right brain a chance.
Choice architecture will happen. We just need to be aware so we can choose our architect.
- Step 70: Scapegoating and Sacrifice
- Dec-Jan 2023: Consuming and Producing
- Step 69: Memetic Desire
- Step 68: Malign Velocities (Accelerationism)
- Nov-Dec 2022: Consuming and Producing
- Step 67: Accelerationism & Futurism
- Oct-Nov 2022: Consuming and Producing
- Sept-Oct 2022: Consuming and Producing
- Step 66: Cybernetics & Capitalism
- Aug-Sept 2022: Consuming and Producing
- Step 65: The path of opposition (failure as transcendence)
- July-Aug 2022: Consuming and Producing