A list of books, audiobooks, podcasts, television, and more that I am consuming.
A list of achievements, articles, or plans in the shop to showcase my production.
This series also maps my consumer habits: my time on media can lead to more projects and purchases, as well as influences my thoughts.
Reading :: Listening :: Watching
Wanting :: Getting :: Making
What I am Reading this Month:
What I am listening to this month:
Frank Herbert, “God Emperor of Dune“
Yuval Noah Harari, “Homo Deus”
- Flatline Constructs, session 1 and session 2
Deep Dive w Ali Abdaal
- How to Understand the Science of Social Status — Will Storr
- LIVE EVENT Q&A — Dr. Andrew Huberman Question & Answer in Seattle, WA
- Rick Rubin — How to Access Your Creativity
The Knowledge Project (Shane Parish)
- #146 Barbara Tversky — Action Shapes Thought
- 18 Naval Ravikant — the Angel Philosopher
- The Psychopolitics of Masturbation With Matthew Crawford
The Rich Roll Podcast
- Mastering the Mystical — a Deep Dive on Spirituality
The Tim Ferris Show
- 648 — James Clear, Atomic Habits
The Very Well Mind
- 234 – What’s Your Attachment Style? With Dr. Amir Levine
Žižek And So On
- Žižek – Whose Servant Is a Master?
- Neutral Milk Hotel
What I am streaming this month:
- The Last of Us
- Tetris #movie
What I want:
A new computer. My current laptop is 10 years old, and struggling.
Some espresso gear. A second electric kettle and hand grinder for coffee at home, while my travel work kit can stay at work.
What I got:
Timemore Electric Coffee Grinder (Kickstarter)
Casper “Original Hybrid” Mattress, which I returned for the Wave with a 25% discount from Casper.
Meticulous Espresso machine (Kickstarter- won’t arrive until December)
Airpods pro (lost my Sony WF1000 in the move.)
What I produced:
I went back to Texas from Birmingham. Built a wall and a mural at Local, a bar in Lubbock.
Belly Button Lint
I have also kept up with my daily posts to my naval gazing blog.
Please sign up if you want daily insights sent to your inbox.